Ewww
Yes, another draggy day...
Ha, i'm fond of Break Dancing. LOL. Time for a new skills =)
erm... maybe next semester? Haha, but will try it out. =D haha... Love it
if (Well done for my semester tests)
{
System.out.println("I shall go fully for the dance");
}
else
{
System.out.println("I shall go nowhere!");
}
So, pray hard for me!~
Haha, anyway, By2's pretty! Lols. Haha, soooo random
arhhh, i'm having loveSick!
Ha, i'm fond of Break Dancing. LOL. Time for a new skills =)
erm... maybe next semester? Haha, but will try it out. =D haha... Love it
if (Well done for my semester tests)
{
System.out.println("I shall go fully for the dance");
}
else
{
System.out.println("I shall go nowhere!");
}
So, pray hard for me!~
Haha, anyway, By2's pretty! Lols. Haha, soooo random
arhhh, i'm having loveSick!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home